Friday, May 25, 2012

When trends come in....

So from the VH-1 ridiculously painful to watch reality show, "Basketball Wives" - the women aren't all wives of NBA players....are pretty fashionable.  I'll give them that much...probably, the only GOOD & SANE thing about the show.  I can go on and on about how these ladies are destroying the foundation of the NAACP, one episode at a time but you'll have to go to my "alter ego" blog for that.

I believe I made a post some time ago about their earrings on the show....ahhh yes....here it is: Fad vs. Fab

So, after you've read that, you'll know that I don't particularly like make these earrings....no matter how cute they are!




Blah!



Ahhhhh, well....I've been asked again....and well, as much as it disturbs me.....the earrings are cute and I've yet again made earrings with a BW flare. I just have such a hard time associating myself with this trend.  *sigh*

So here's what I've created......and just typing up this blog about 'em....I hadn't realized, until now that the name I gave them....is quite appropriate!  NJoye!


"I've Got The Blues"

No comments:

Post a Comment