Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lavender Fields.....

Last year, I finally got the opportunity to visit Matanza Winery. BEAUTIFUL! I love lavender and wine...so I was in heaven!

The weather was a bit warm to do the tour on my own but the aromatic pull of the lavender plants made it comfortable....or maybe just put me in a trance.  It seemed complaining about the heat was pointless.  I couldn't muster up enough irritation to pout! hahahahaha.... So I'm here to say....yes, LAVENDER has calming properties!


Lately, I've been in a bit of a funk but I've promised to myself to stay with it....and I'm keeping to it!  I'm very happy with the piece that my memories of Matanza helped to inspire.  It's a bit flashy with lots of sparkles but I also realized that..... I LIKE BLING!!!  I'm in love with this set.  I hope that you feel the calming lavender feel....

"Matanza Wine"


No comments:

Post a Comment