Friday, March 16, 2012

Truly Blessed.....in every way!

After pulling out my supplies and looking at what I had.....I realized I had some really cool things.  Alot of things I've forgotten about because.....I keep getting stuff!   I have to "go shopping" in my stash more often!



I have had these turquoise two hole bars for a l o n g time now and I just couldn't figure out what to do with them.  I actually forgot I had them....until I pulled out my things and spread them around.  So I started pairing up colors and I saw the pendant.....and then I thought.....hmmmmm.....lets see.....

I was a little unsure how I felt about the finished piece.  I felt, "Flintstones".....but it's growing on me.  And if it is prehistoric....I can live with that.

It's a three piece set, with necklace, earrings and bracelet.  I used green jasper and transparent green agate with silver spacer.

I've come to really love inspirational pieces....those sweet reminders of the greatness of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment