Thursday, February 2, 2012

But of course, Daaarrrrling.....

I have a love for old movies...classic black and whites....Bette Davis and Audrey Hepburn....love, love, love, love....*sigh*.....it's like one of my favorite ways to pass a rainy weekend with my kids.....well, my daughter at least.  She loves old movies too.  My son.  On the other hand.  Well,.......he's a gamer.....so if it doesn't shoot, curse or set fire on the screen....he's just not interested. :-)

Chandelier earrings remind me of old Hollywood glamour.  So last night, this is what I created.  I love 'em!  Light blue crystal "tear drop" shaped beads with silver findings.  They are light and comfortable on the lobe.  They catch light beautifully....just enough to catch an eye but not too much!  




1 comment:

  1. looooooooove these! love love love! perfect way to "practice" wire wrapping, too!

    ReplyDelete