Friday, February 3, 2012

Tainted Love....


Here's what St. Valentines' Day inspired for me last night....
I call it....
"Burning Love"

I love the velvety feel of the rubberized acrylic beads.  My kids call them "sexy beads". Hahahaha! 
I really wanted to do something in theme of the "holiday".  Actually, I've always wanted to get inspired by the seasons and holidays, but typical me....I'd always put it off.  I told you guys, 2012 was a new year of new beginnings for me.  I'm going to stop procrastinating and just "gettur done"!

When Valentines' Day come around, I've never been one to get worked up about it....like the belief about women and this day...says I should. I am one of those that believe, it shouldn't be this one day that you show me that you love me or care for me.  If I ever had a valentine or got a gift or something, I appreciate the gesture but truly, love should be expressed as often as possible. That's something I try to live my life by.  How sad it would be if we REALLY only had this ONE day to let EVERYBODY know how much we loved them?  

Matching Earrings
Rose Toggle Clasps


1 comment:

  1. i hear ya. V-D was never one of my favorite holidays and for about the same reason. Like M-D and F-D and a couple other D's, it's all about marketing (to people's guilt! ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete